Garlic Herb Butter Steak Bites are one of the easiest and flavor packed meals you can make.
They take about 20 minutes to make and they’ll be one of your new favorite quick go-to meals.
Steak and potatoes smothered in some butter and herbs from the garden. What’s not to love about this one?
Ingredients you will need
Meat: Ribeye Steak
Potatoes: Little People Golden Potatoes
Herbs: Garlic, Parsley, Chives, Thyme and Rosemary
Seasoning: Onion Butter Rub
How to make Garlic Butter Herb Steak Bites
Cut up the potatoes in half then let them soak in ice water for 30 minutes. This will help remove the starch which will make the potatoes crispier. This step is not necessary, but a recommendation if you have the extra time.
Cube up a thick ribeye into 1×1 inch cubes. I used a well marbled ribeye from BetterFed Beef.
Let the steak cook for about 3-4 minutes, mixing them up to cook on all sides. Once they have some good crust, remove them from the pan and place them in a bowl.
Reduce the pan to a medium then add in the potatoes and let them cook for 4-5 minutes. Once they are softened, add in butter, minced garlic, parsley, chives, thyme and rosemary. Let them cook for 2-3 minutes until the garlic softens.
Shut the heat off, then add the steak bites back into the pan and mix everything together thoroughly.
Serve then up on a plate, or just eat it straight from the skillet like I did.Print
- 1 pound ribeye steak
- 16 oz of potatoes
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 4 tbsp Kerry Gold Unsalted Butter
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tbsp Parsley
- 1/2 tbsp chives
- 1/2 tbsp thyme
- 1/2 tbsp rosemary
- 2 tbsp Onion Butter Rub
- Cut up the potatoes and soak them in ice water to remove starch
- Cube the steak into 1 x 1 inch cubes then season them with Onion Butter Rub.
- Place them in a pan over high heat for 3-4 minutes and sear the bites on all sides.
- Remove the steak from the pan, then add in the potatoes and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Once softened, add in the butter, garlic, parsley, chives, thyme and rosemary and let it cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Shut the heat off, add the steak back in and mix thoroughly.
- Serve up and enjoy!