Sausage Bacon and Egg Breakfast Sliders are one of my family’s favorite breakfast recipes.
These delicious breakfast sliders are loaded with fluffy eggs, melty cheese, sausage and bacon. Dip them in some spicy maple syrup for ultimate flavor upgrade.
Be sure to try out this super easy recipe the next time you’re looking to up your breakfast game.
Ingredients you will need
Protein: Eggs, thick cut bacon and breakfast sausage patties or ground pork sausage
Cheese: Cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese. colby jack cheese, pepper jack cheese or American cheese are also great alternative options.
Sliders: King’s Hawaiian Slider Buns
Spicy Maple Syrup: Pure maple syrup and sriracha or your favorite hot sauce
How to make Sausage Bacon and Egg Breakfast Sliders
Preheat a griddle or large skillet to a medium heat. Cook the sausage patties then cook the bacon until crispy. Remove both and place them on a plate lined with paper towels to absorb any excess grease.
Scramble 6 eggs in a medium bowl then cook them over medium-low heat and season them with salt and black pepper. Remove them when they’re just about cooked, but still a little wet.
Cut the sweet rolls in half using a serrated knife then spread mayo on the inside of both sides. Cook on the griddle over medium heat for 4 minutes until toasted.
Assemble the sliders with cheddar cheese slices on the bottom buns and the cooked sausage patties.
Add a layer of scrambled eggs, crumbled bacon and mozzarella cheese to the sliders. The great thing about these are that you can also add any of your favorite ingredients such as onions or peppers.
Put the tops of the rolls back on then brush on some melted butter with a pastry brush or spoon. Season the tops of the Hawaiian rolls with Everything Bagel Seasoning.
Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or in a disposable foil pan then place them in the oven at 350° F for 10-15 minutes.
Remove them once the cheese has melted then slice up the individual sliders.
Serve them up and dip them in some warm spicy maple syrup and enjoy!
These breakfast sandwiches are a great way to meal prep for a busy mornings. Store them in an airtight container or freezer bag in the fridge for 3-4 days then warm them up when you’re ready to eat.
Looking for more slider ideas?
Be sure to check out some of my other favorite sliders below!!
Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders: Grilled chicken, crispy bacon, gooey cheese coated in zesty ranch. This one is highly addictive!
Smoked Beef and Cheese Sliders: Tender, juicy chuck roast that’s smoked low and slow. Smothered in BBQ sauce and loaded with all sorts of cheese.
Hot Italian Sub Sliders: Hot Italian Sub Sliders are one of easiest meals you can make during a busy week. Loaded with delicious Italian deli meats and cheese in each bite.
BBQ Tri Tip Sliders: Smoked Beef Tri Tip is a quicker version of brisket. These sliders have BBQ written all over them and are perfect for any tailgating activities!Print
- 1 pack of King’s Hawaiian Sweet Slider Buns
- 6 eggs
- 6 slices of thick cut bacon
- 9 Patties of pork sausage
- 4 slices of mild cheddar cheese
- 4 slices of Mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ cup maple syrup for dunking
- 1 tbsp sriracha for spicy syrup
- Cook sausage patties and bacon on a griddle or in a skillet over medium heat.
- Scramble 6 eggs then cook them over medium low heat and remove when they’re just about cooked (still a little wet)
- Cut the sweet rolls in half then spread mayo on the inside. Cook on the griddle over medium heat for 4 minutes until toasted.
- Assemble the sliders: cheddar cheese on the bottom bun, sausage Patties, scrambled eggs, crumbled bacon, mozzarella cheese.
- Put the tops of the buns on, brush on melted butter then season the tops with everything bagel seasoning
- Place them in the oven at 350° F for 5-10 minutes until the cheese is melted
- Dip in spicy maple syrup and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes