Sliders are one of the easiest things to make during a busy week and these Hot Italian Sub Sliders are no exception. They’re layered with deli meat and cheese that’s warmed up in soft Hawaiian Slider buns.
Be sure to give this a try the next time you need to plan a quick easy meal.
Ingredients you will need
Meat: Ham, geno salami and pepperoni
Cheese: Provolone cheese and pepper jack
Peppers: Banana peppers, pepperoncinis or Jalapeños
Buns: King’s Hawaiian Sweet Slider Buns
How to make Hot Italian Sub Sliders
Place the bottom half of the King’s Hawaiian Sweet Slider buns in a ceramic, glass or disposable aluminum foil pan.
Add 4 slices of pepper jack cheese on the bottom, then layer 8-10 slices each of ham, pepperoni and salami. You can really use any of your favorite Italian deli meats for this cook. Next, add 4 slices of smoked provolone cheese to the top of the meat then add a layer of ¼ cup of banana peppers.
Place the tops of the buns back on, then brush ¼ cup of melted butter on the top of the Sweet Slider Buns. Sprinkle Everything bagel seasoning on top of the buttered buns ensuring that each bun is nicely coated.
Place the pan of slivered in the oven and bake at 350°F for 10-15 minutes. Once the cheese melts and the buns begin to get crispy, remove them from the oven.
Carefully remove the sliders from the pan with a spatula and place them on a cutting board. Cut each individual slider through the bun, meat and cheese then garnish with fresh parsley and serve them warm. You can also serve these with some warmed up marinara sauce for dipping.
If you love sliders, be sure to check out one of my most popular recipes, Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch Slider.Print
- King’s Hawaiian Sweet Slider Buns
- 10 slices of ham
- 10 slices of pepperoni
- 12 slices of salami
- 4 slices of pepper jack cheese
- 4 slices of provolone cheese
- Banana peppers
- Place the bottom half of the Sweet Slider buns in a pan
- Add 4 slices of pepper jack cheese, then layer 8-10 slices of ham, pepperoni and salami. Add 4 slices of provolone cheese then add ¼ cup of banana peppers.
- Brush ¼ cup of melted butter on the top of the Sweet Slider Buns, then sprinkle on Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Bake at 350°F for 10-15 minutes until the cheese melts and the buns begin to get crispy.
- Cut each individual slider then dive right in!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes