There is no question about it, THIS is the breakfast burger of champions! Seriously, you needed this burger yesterday…
1/2 lb beef patty paired up with crispy bacon, fried onions topped with a sunny side egg. Put all of this on a buttery brioche bun – what more could you ask for?!
Now of course this burger isn’t just limited to the morning – it goes perfect for any time of day! The crispy hash brown in the middle of each bite and the yolk to dip the burger in are the best parts.
Be sure to give this recipe a try the next time you’re craving a burger!
Ingredients you will need
Protein: Meat District Frozen Shaq burgers, hickory smoked bacon
Toppings: Cheddar cheese, hash brown, onions and an egg
Bun: Brioche Bun
How to make a Breakfast Burger
Start off by setting up the Blackstone with one side on high and the other on medium low heat.
Place the frozen burger patties down directly on the Blackstone and let it cook for 4 minutes. Flip the burgers over, season the patty and let them cook for an additional 4 minutes. Place the cheddar cheese on the patties then move them to the medium low heat side until the cheese melts.
At the same time you’re cooking the burgers, cook the bacon on medium low side for 2-3 minutes each side. Remove it from the griddle and set it aside once it’s crispy.
Place the onions down on the griddle and cook them in the bacon grease for 5-6 minutes until they start to fry up.
Cook the hash brown patty, sunny side eggs and toast your brioche bun on the medium low heat side.
Assemble the burger will all of the fixings – Bun, onions, burger, hash brown, bacon and the egg.
Dive right in and enjoy every last bite!
Love burgers as much as I do? Be sure to give my Peanut Butter Bacon Jam Burger a try!Print
- 1 pound of 80/20 burger
- 2 slices of hickory smoked bacon
- 2 slices of cheddar cheese
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 2 large eggs
- 2 hash brown patties
- 1 tbsp mayo
- 2 brioche buns
- Place the burger patty on the hot griddle and cook it for 4 minutes each side. Season with your favorite burger rub. Add cheese the last few minutes until it melts.
- At the same time you’re cooking the burger, cook the bacon on medium low heat until crispy.
- Once the bacon is done cooking, remove from heat. Add onions and cook them in the bacon grease for 5-6 minutes.
- Cook the eggs sunny side up, toast the bun and cook the hash brown patty.
- Assemble the burger – onion, burger, hash brown, bacon and an egg.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20